We’re Hiring! Finance Administrator
The Finance Administrator will be an efficient and detail-oriented team player with strong financial skills. This is a part-time position equivalent to 0.6 FTE based at The Gordon Foundation’s offices in Toronto.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Process the Foundation’s payment of invoices, expenses, grant payments, etc.
- Process payment of expense claims for both staff and third parties
- Process receipts and prepare bank deposits and invoicing
- Maintain schedules and preliminary analysis for financial reporting related to program management and both internal and external reporting requirements
- Assist with monthly and year end procedures and support all preparations for the annual audit
- Assist with budget preparation and monitoring
- Serve as backup for payroll and benefits processing
- Specific functions may change over time based on priorities and skills
- Undergraduate degree or post-secondary diploma in accounting or business
- 2-3 years of related experience preferably in the charitable sector in Canada
- Familiarity with QuickBooks an asset
- Highly organized and great attention to detail
- Discreet and able to deal with confidential information
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, lively and changing environment
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a focus on customer service
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understanding that extended hours are necessary on occasion
- Respectful of diversity
Deadline to apply is July 23, 2017!
Please download the PDF application.